See what you are made of.
The InBody570 tests your body composition to provide a comprehensive analysis that will shed light on your overall health.
The InBody 570 is a state of the art body composition analyzer that enables us to track individual body fat mass, muscle mass and total amount of body water. Too much attention is paid to BMI and body weight, as both can be misleading health indicators since neither distinguishes body fat from muscle mass. The InBody allows us to understand, with precision, the composition of our member’s bodies, enabling our team of trainers to design a fitness program that incorporates diet, exercise, and lifestyle choices that result in health improvements. It’s time to toss your scale and see what you are made of from the inside out!
- Provides comprehensive diagnosis data to monitor health
- Accurately measures your body fat (subcutaneous and visceral) and lean muscle mass
- Separately measures the trunk, arms, and legs to find body fat, muscle mass, water distribution, and muscular development
- Shows you how diet, exercise and lifestyle choices influence your body composition and overall fitness level through the test results
- Helps you set reachable fitness goals and understand what does and doesn’t work for you
- Full printed results and analysis report in just minutes
- Features the world’s best technology with upgraded utilization
- Test results and an evaluation that anyone can understand
- Previous results are stored and can be printed out anytime
Book Your Appointment
The InBody570 analysis costs $40 per session or can be purchased as a package of 4 sessions for $140.
If you’d like to register for an appointment give us a ring at (530) 566-0345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.